Monday, March 2, 2015

What is life truly about?

Life is a complicated insane and uncontrollable experience that gets more intense every day. Different people go through plenty of crazy experiences in a good or bad way. People make decisions that they either benefit them or regret ever making. I have been through a lot of horrible situations in my life and I will let you know up front that the choices that you'll make in your life will effect you! It will cause you to change as a person and have people look at you in disappointment and a shame. To this day, I learned so many choices that I should have never made in my life. But, I really wanted to try my best to warm you guys to not make the same mistakes I made. I know I know, were all human we all make mistakes. But, sometimes making one stupid mistake can turn your whole life around. It can cause you to hang out with the wrong type of people, make you do things that you're not comfortable with, or even do crazy things that end up in jail. Going to a low class, uneducated school seeing these kinds of teenagers inside and outside of school doing these bad, unexplainable things just makes me in disgust! Even though I am curious as of why most of this teenager population smokes weed, have sex, and are in gangs I know that being a part of any of those things WILL mess up your life. But, the main question is what is life truly about? Why do we choose to do these bad things that we will end up regretting at the end? Is it really worth it? Getting murdered and in prison for doing something that everyone will think that you're "cool" for doing? To be honest, I'd rather have a couple of close friends that I can truly trust for anything and have my back for everything. Than, have plenty amount of "friends" that will betray and leave you when you need them the most. That's the type of friends you have to avoid the most because they're like snakes! They're all over the place and you don't know which one to trust. Also, in my opinion, why do we (as humans) have to go through so many sad and crazy situations in life? The reason is that as humans we have to find a way to become better as people and actually contribute to the world instead of hurting it! The current rap music and popular culture of the 21st century has been at its worst lately! We have to finally realize that we got to stop listening to this type of "rap" music and listen to something that will motivate you! Give you confidence and help you live a happy and healthy life. Because if we start taking action now the earth will be a better place to live think about it. The crime rate will decrease, kids will actually have goals to go to college, and help the future generation of children define what life is truly about to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment